My smile and my rights

The little girl stands in front of the mirror .
Smiling to herself contemplating her teeth started falling arent and place to grow new teeth fixed,
Strongly collapsed and said: her defective, on what do you see? To your mouth, which seemed like the house of Deposed windows and doors .
This word is falling with every sense of the punch I'm a female, and everyone loves me and see me beautiful, and will continue until the rainfall discharge .
And looking for those who can replace it. Subject to her father and her brother,
Succumb to perhaps compensate Theloss, and keeps on giving, and concessions.
Read poems, stories about love and yearning for the same female, and feeling a sense of the net and search for the other half as I read and learned .
Sleep and between her actual pen and paper wedding dress promised dream of a man walking paths with her life .
Make sure the words and satisfaction .. Pleases you .. Being obedient .. Reduce Atdgi your voice to a lot in front of him .
Learn what loves and admires and to Islike.
While he heard a man you were very firm to laugh laughs you are not
subject to demands,
Tell her the first day of what you want to be obedient to you and the breach and you is .. and his silence ...
Campus to be a man of strong affection and compassion between him and his bride ...
And keeps on giving and giving .. Lasted for trained very hard in ...
Then remembered it did not find him take a step with it, used the term stupid wisdom, and then it erupted and the Unbearable Abraid him and that he told her to be careful yourself first Leave me alone ...
Take care of yourself!! Pay attention to yourself? Placed in front of one thousand exclamation mark and question .. What to watch out for myself?!!
Gosh .. all you have done for him he did not like?
Wondering: What did I do for myself? I do not have anything left when falling mirror. While her teeth grew strong,
Remained Femininity myself and the whole bottom of the mirror, I went to Collected and annexed and said Come o myself Compensate What has happened lean years of age and smiles and even laughter laugh ...
She loved the same and documented them, and she is a female full of life and generosity of God said in His Holy Book of their rights more than the right of men it .. Is it?? .... Still surrounded by a halo of smoke Commandments stupid deprived him of the same also .....
I smiled: But I loved my right I'll take it.

Nawal Suleiman ALmotlaq

تعليقات

مقالات أُخرى..

اليوتيوب .. رقص .. بنات و شباب ... فضيحه ..

زواج مسيار / زواج مطيار / زواج محقار ...

غريبٌ أمر الرجال في بلادي ....!!!!

حقول نبيل المعجل البيضاء وأعداء البيئه..

الرأي الحر والحريه ... ومصلحة ناصر ...